Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WFMW: Swivel Sweeper

When my father-in-law came to visit last June, he bought us a Swivel Sweeper. Normally, I don't pay much attention to products that boast "As Seen on TV!" labels on them...but I must say, this particular product has made keeping our floors clean so easy!

We have wood floors throughout most of the main level of our home, so I'm always chasing after dust bunnies and crumbs left over by the kids that I babysit. The Swivel Sweeper makes it so easy to clean these things up without a lot of work or effort on my part.

I will say, though - the product says it can be used on both hard floors and carpet. I have found, however, that using it on the carpet does not work as well. Maybe that's just me? I still highly recommend the Swivel Sweeper, though!

Clean floors always work for me!

1 comment:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

well I to thought it was to much hype but I'll try it now that you say it helps to pick up after kids..crumbs. These are my daily rivals!