Friday, October 31, 2008

Food Friday: Pumpkin Cookies

Mmmm! Here's another recipe that I haven't yet tried, but looks super easy! I'm thinking of trying it out this weekend. If I do, I'll post a comment to let you know how they turned out. Happy Halloween everyone!

Ingredients:

1 stick butter or margarine
1/2 c sugar
1 egg
1/2 c cooked pumpkin or pie filling

1/2 tsp vanilla
1 c all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon


Directions:

Preheat oven to 375-degrees. Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl. Add egg, pumpkin and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients together and add to bowl. Mix. Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for about 15-minutes or until golden brown.

1 comment:

LuckyShopper said...

Happy Halloween Dana!!!!

I'll definitely have to try your Pumpkin Cookie Recipe! Hope you and Jason have a fun Halloween!!!

I'm super excited because I have a four day weekend :) Yay! Also, the weather is starting to clear up (it's been raining cats & dogs lately)... I think this weekend might be a good weekend for the beach, we'll see :) Hope all is well in Kansas!

xoxo